JustRite Papercraft May Release Day 3

We have a great background stamp for you today with a little French flair called Botanical Postcards:
I decided to use my new Faber-Castell 50s Diner Gelatos with this one and I really like how it turned out! I was a little scared to use the Gelatos but with a little practice (and a LOT of trial and error) you will get the hang of it in no time!

I thought this color scheme would be a nice change for me and puts me in the mood for Spring! I spritzed the stamp with a little water and then colored the various elements very carefully. Then, I spritzed a little more and placed the paper over on top and rubbed with my fingers over. I find it easier to get that watercolor image effect that way versus stamping ON the paper.


I added a little more color with a brush and tore the edges and inked some more with Memento ink. I hope you like this technique too! The ribbon is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

You won't want to miss the rest of the team!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson 
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship 
Michele Kovack 
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse

Comments

Jean Bullock said…
Very pretty card. Great colors. Thanks for the technique tip.

Popular Posts